Monday, October 17, 2011

Ruffles scarf

Along with being addicted to knitting little baby caps, I also love knitting scarves. Caps and scarves are often fairly quick to knit so I guess that's why I like making them so much. Both are great for gift-giving too, an added bonus. The pattern I used for this scarf is called "just enough ruffles" by Laura Chau, and it's available on her website as well as many yarn shops. I used pure merino superwash Malabrigo yarn which is also available at lots of great yarn shops. This yarn is such a treat to knit! In the photo below, you'll have to pretend that the newel post is my head;-)

It's warm and cosy to wear this scarf scrunched around your neck, but it can also be opened out and worn shawl-style.
I'm looking forward to a day cold enough to wear it!

All the best,

Judy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment