Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One of those weeks!

There are weeks that, despite my very best efforts, I just can't seem to carve out a few hours (or minutes!) to write or quilt or sew. The past ten days have been like that. Nothing major, just busy with unexpected things that have come up. I guess I did do some baking: buttery oatmeal cookies packed with as many chocolate chips as I could possibly fit in for Jeff's students, and a couple of batches of cinnamon rolls made with a buttermilk biscuit base. All yummy, all gone. I'm glad to be available for what needs doing and thankful that all is well. I will try again in the next few days to indulge in some creativity! I hope you can too.

All the best,

Judy Ann

1 comment:

  1. keep writing Judy Ann....I know things get busy, but your blog is looking lovely, especially the ruffles scarf

    ReplyDelete