Monday, March 9, 2015

Let Us Eat Cake!

We celebrated my mom-in-law's 85th birthday yesterday with many loving family members and lots of cake!


I baked a two-layer buttermilk cake and a three layer carrot cake, both from Martha Stewart's Cakes cookbook available at your local library or Chapters/Indigo. I also baked a four-layer buttermilk chocolate cake from Canadian Living


 I forgot to buy extra candles so I added up 8 plus 5 and got 13 and that's the number of candles we used!



Can you tell which cake was most popular? 


And speaking of sweet treats, look who I got to hold!


Enjoy your day,

Judy Ann

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Barb!! Wish I could have been there. What a lot of work and what beautiful work you did, Judy Ann. You are a blessing!
    And Canadian Living rises to the top again. Hurray for Canadian Living.
    mfs

    ReplyDelete