Monday, March 20, 2017

Sewing time

It's been far too long since I've had any time for sewing.
I almost forgot how much I like it! 

My first project was to finish Leo's quilt. I feel badly that it took me so long
to get back to it, but sometimes it just can't be helped.

This pinwheel pattern is fun and playful.


I enjoyed "doodling" all over it with swirls, hearts, words and waves.


I had fun making this double-sided receiving blanket out of whimsical flannelette. 
It's a fairly simple project but the results are sturdy and cosy.


I also made this zippered pouch using a free tutorial from Noodlehead.
I used heavier fabric on the outside 


and quilting cotton for the inside lining.


A very handy project!


I hope you have time to feed your creative soul,

Judy Ann

2 comments:

  1. OM GOSH! Leo's quilt is so beautiful! what a wonderful job! And I can even see the November eleventh twenty fifteen! And Love, Leo, but I know there is more I can't make out in the pic... so sweet! I think I need to take up a new hobby ... I love the other projects too! And you! ;) (is that ok to say on a blog post comment?!) Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to help examine your current idea, Looking forward in order to Far extra fresh Revise ALONG WITH when i Without a doubt Read the New Write-up It has wonderful many thanks.
    https://patch.com/new-york/patchogue/choosing-quilting-sewing-machine-thats-right-you

    ReplyDelete