Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Crafting!

I've written over 20 craft books because I love making things! As I wrote each book, I filled it with projects that I hoped would be fun and appealing for kids. I've done countless workshops and presentations at schools, libraries, stores and festivals, and I love the enthusiasm and creativity I always see in children. One of my favourite things, though, is when a child quietly creates projects inspired by one of my books.

 I received this photo recently and it did my heart good!


This creative gal is following instructions from my book,
What a great job she is doing!
I hope she will continue to use her imagination and crafty hands to make art,
 gifts, things to wear, items to play with, and to make crafts
 just for the joy of it!

Have a creative day,

Judy Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment