Monday, March 29, 2021

Dutch Appeltaart!

    Ever since I picked up the March/April 2020 edition of Bake from Scratch magazine,  I've been wanting to try their Appeltaart recipe. I've never tried making one before—I haven't even tasted one! As usual, the instructions were very well written. I ran out of time while preparing the appeltaart, so rather than serve it for Saturday evening dessert, we had a slice on Sunday afternoon. And evening!  





I was afraid that when I removed the sides of the springform pan 
the appeltaart would collapse. Happily, it did not!


I should have added a dollop of whipped cream on the plate because, well,
 everything tastes better with whipped cream!


                                                                It was a lovely treat!

                                                                  Have a sweet day,

                                                                       Judy Ann

                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment