Saturday, May 5, 2012

Packing!

I'm trying to get packed for my trip to Saskatchewan as part of TD Canadian Children's Book Week . I have way too much stuff! Would you believe I have to pack 10,000 buttons (I'm not actually counting each one!), 1500 pipe cleaners, about 1000 wooden beads, permanent markers, yarn, and as many craft samples as I can fit in my suitcase. I also need to bring along a couple dozen copies of my books!

I have no idea where I'm going to put my clothing! In the five days of the tour, I will be doing fifteen presentations to at least 750 students in thirteen different locations. I'm excited about visiting Saskatchewan for the first time and looking greatly forward to meeting a whole new batch of students, teachers, librarians and many others.

Okay, deep breath, here I go!

All the best,

Judy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment