Saturday, April 18, 2015

A change of decorations

Back in December when we had no snow (and ended up having a green Christmas),
I decided that to encourage winter to arrive, we would make snowflakes at the Glanworth Library.
Kids and their parents did a wonderful job cutting out paper snowflakes and
decorating pre-cut ones.




The library looked so pretty with colourful snowflakes hanging around.




The snowflakes looked neat on the door as well.


 I hung a whole batch of them in the window.



The snowflakes looked lovely but my idea of encouraging snowfall and winter
 worked a little too well! What a long, long, cold, cold winter!


 I figured it was time to replace the snowflakes with flowers. 

We need Spring!

I got everyone busy making flowers.
















I think it's working very well because we've had some gorgeous days this week!


Enjoy your day,

Judy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment