Friday, May 20, 2011

Teeny Tiny Library

As part of my half-time job at the London Public Library , I work at the teeny tiny Glanworth branch, located in the sweet village of Glanworth, Ontario. I'm not sure if it is the smallest library around, but it is difficult to believe there is one any smaller! It's about the size of most people's kitchen or dining room, and has electricity, but no bathroom or running water. It is only open four hours per week, but those hours are busy and fun. Glanworth patrons are the best! Here are a couple of photos of the little library, this week made lovelier by colourful tulips and crab apple blossoms.

Every Saturday morning from 10 until noon, I have a craft ready for kids to make. I had better come up with something good for this weekend!

Enjoy your day,

Judy Ann

1 comment:

  1. It is a sweet library and all the more sweeter because you work there. I love that patrons come just to see you, check in with how things are and browse the collection or pick up holds. And the crafts! Wonderful. What are you making this week?

    ReplyDelete