Friday, January 20, 2012

Coordinating Fabrics

I was looking through my fabrics this morning and found some fun coordinates for a sewing project I hope to get to today. I plan to match this sweet fat quarter (given to me by Carly for Christmas)


with this one:


And I think this fabric (the photo is a little washed out) goes nicely 


with this one:


And finally, this cute, rather retro, fabric looks good


with this charming little polka-dot:


So, you see, here's proof that having a healthy stash of fabrics is a great advantage. I didn't have to buy any additional fabrics for my sewing project! Of course, now I'm down a couple of fat quarters and may need to replenish my stash soon;-)

Enjoy your day,

Judy Ann

P.S. I will post photos of the finished products very soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment