Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Determined!

I'm determined to start making gifts now for this year's special occasions, including Christmas, so that I don't have to feel frustrated and disappointed when, once again, I run out of time. A new year brings new ideas and the mistaken notion that I have all the time in the world to complete any number of amazing things! So, if I start early, there's no excuse for scrambling at the last minute, which is exactly what I did to make this fun little gift card holder for my sister, Mary:


See the Tim's card peeking out? Who doesn't want a Tim's card? Who wants to lose a Tim's card!

The pattern is from the Holiday 2011-2012 issue of Quilting Arts Gifts . It was fun and easy to make so I'd like to stitch together a few more. Mary says she likes it and, thanks to her hubby, it is full of gift cards, lucky girl!

 Okay, so no wasting time. Get busy!

All the best,

Judy Ann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment